Being a member of PRCA offers many professional and personal benefits. Just a few include:
- Professional development through monthly chapter meetings, periodic state seminars and annual state and regional conferences
- Quarterly newsletter and association website highlighting local and state activities, members making news and industry trends
- Networking at PRCA events or through the use of the password-protected state PRCA online membership directory
- Recognition for professional endeavors through chapter awards, the PRCA Medallion Awards program and SPRF Lantern Awards program
- Leadership at either the chapter or state level through various appointed committee positions or elected board positions
- Accreditation through a national program to recognize the best public relations practitioners in our profession, recognized by the "accredited public relations" practitioner (APR) designation.